Survey Party Chief
SEPC, Hicksville, Long Island based engineering firm, has an open position for a Party Chief to join our growing team.
A qualified candidate will have field experience in all types of land surveying using robotic total stations, levels and GPS and be able to read and interrupt surveys, maps, and construction plans. The Survey Party Chief will work directly with the Professional Survey Manager. The responsibilities will include performing all field work, downloading data utilizing appropriate software, finalizing the survey drawings utilizing Carlson Software and AutoCAD, and other necessary tasks. The candidate must have ability to perform preliminary reviews of own work. The candidate must be willing and be able to work both in field and in office without any reservations. The candidate must have knowledge of the specific tasks associated with completing various projects including Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, As-built Surveys, ALTA/ACSM Surveys, ROW Surveys, Flood Elevation Certificates, etc.
- Good communication skills, computer literate and strong knowledge of the field equipment being used.
- Must have strong knowledge of Land Surveying Math.
- Ability to adjust raw field data.
- 3 years of experience with Carlson software and AutoCAD.
- Responsible for one’s own safety and the wellbeing of others in the field. Must adhere to safety guidelines and represent the firm in a professional manner.
- Understand and implement company field methods and procedures.
- Oversee the daily maintenance of survey equipment, vehicle Maintenance, and supplies maintenance.
- Entries in the daily Survey Logbook/Sheets.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Company offers medical insurance with Oxford Health Insurance by United Healthcare.
- Dental and Vision through United Healthcare.
- Paid 15 personal days per year and paid holidays.
- Bonus at Year end based on performance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com