- Engineering knowledge in the areas of Planning, Design Development, Construction Management, Scheduling, Bridge Inspection, and CADD
- Exposure to proposal preparation
- Team Player with strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in computer software including Excel, Word, Bluebeam, MicroStation, and
- Identify problems and provide solutions.
- Accurately estimate the time required for assigned tasks.
- File management, both electronic and paper.
- Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Adhere to all standards and procedures including NYSDOT and OSHA.
- New York State Professional Engineer License
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- 10+years of civil/structural engineering experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com