Fast-growing Engineering Firm is seeking a dynamic marketing coordinator with a background in A/E engineering firms working for public agencies. SEPC (Siddiqui Engineering, PC) is a D/MBE certified multi-discipline civil and structural engineering firm located in Hicksville, New York that provides engineering services to public agencies and private clients in the New York City Metropolitan area. The firm has ample experience, and it provides the highest quality services to the satisfaction of its clients in the areas of Bridges, Structures, Highways, Roadways, Civil & Site, Rail and Transit, Facilities Engineering, and Municipal Engineering. The firm has worked on some projects as a prime consultant and has performed most of the work as a sub-consultant to major engineering firms.
SEPC offers a generous benefits package, and a family-oriented work environment. We are looking for an individual to work in our marketing and proposal efforts for the company who can work independently to maintain creativity and keep our Brand leading forward.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform the business development activities, including building new relationships, strengthening existing relationships, and strategizing teaming arrangements.
- Assist in the strategic planning efforts and develop/execute marketing implementation plan.
- Develop new contacts, generate leads, add to our client base, and cultivate relationships.
- Assist in the proposal process from start to finish, consistently applying marketing best practices related to design, writing, editing, layout, and production.
- Review procurement websites daily for RFP, RFQ, SOQ opportunities and act as appropriate.
- Review draft and final versions of SOQs and Proposals for responsiveness to RFI/RFQ/RFP, thoroughness, accuracy, financial considerations, quality, and effective design and layout.
- Assist in the areas of writing, editing, illustrating, desktop publishing, technical editing, quality control and print reproduction.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Excellent problem solving, time management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to compose marketing material online and print.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and relevant software
- Ability to attend events such as seminars and conferences in the evening hours or weekends during post pandemic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or Related Experience
3+ Years of Professional Experience within the A/E/C Industry
- Experience producing proposals within the A/E/C industry
Please send your resume to email@example.com