Licensed Land Surveyor
Siddiqui Engineering, PC (SEPC) is seeking a NY State Licensed Land Surveyor in our Hicksville, NY Office. SEPC, a multi discipline engineering and land surveying consulting firm in Hicksville, NY seeks a Licensed Land Surveyor (NYS L.S. license required) with 5+ years of land surveying and management experience to lead our team. Responsibilities include managing multiple projects simultaneously; managing daily operations of field crews and office personnel, implementing field and office surveying standards; assisting others in marketing and client development. Additional responsibilities include overseeing technical quality, staff coordination, scheduling, training and mentorship of department staff, client management, proposal preparation, and negotiation of project scope and fees. This position will work in collaboration and cooperation with the Civil Engineering Department to develop and manage the survey department’s services and strategies. The responsibilities will include
1. Lead the surveying group including marketing efforts
2. Establish plans and strategies to expand the client base in coordination with the company owner
3. Interact with other SEPC Professional Engineers as needed
4. Plan, organize, execute, and supervise all aspects of land surveying services
5. Represent company at professional events and organizations
6. Review job specifications and plan field work methods and costs.
7. Maintain and troubleshoot survey instruments
Qualifications and Experience
1. NY State Licensed Land Surveyor with minimum five (5) years of Land Surveying Experience in roadways and bridges environment performing topographic surveys
2. Knowledge of latest survey techniques, instrumentation, and computer software
3. Good communication skills
4. Valid driver’s license
SEPC offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, paid time-off, nine (9) holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan, and professional development program.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org