Bridge Inspector Team Leader
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader to perform NBIS Bridge and Ancillary Structure inspection at our Hicksville, NY office. Candidates should have at least 3 years of recent experience in bridge inspection as a team leader and bridge design experience. Direct experience as a “Lead Team Leader “is a plus. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to quickly grow into a management and leadership position in a fast-growing company. SEPC offers excellent compensation and benefits.
- Perform biennial, special, and in- depth bridge inspections.
- Produce reports documenting the inspection findings.
- Structural analysis and load rating of bridges.
- Respond to emergency structural inspections.
- NY PE is required. Additional NJ PE license is a plus.
- BS or MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Recent Bridge inspection and design experience. Minimum 3 years as a Team Leader.
- Strong coordination, communication and computer skills, and a team player.
- Daily travel to the NY metropolitan area.
- Detail oriented and ability to work successfully in teams or independently.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and MicroStation.
- Valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org